What is Crex24?
CREX24 is a new cryptocurrency exchange. The official CREX24 website was launched in 2017. In the wake of the growing popularity of digital currencies, they have been developing a convenient and functional trading platform.
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile – their value often changes. There is no centralized governmental cryptocurrency regulation, so their value largely depends on the demand and supply on the market. This makes cryptocurrencies an attractive asset for trading on the exchange market.
Due to its popularity, the demand for cryptocurrency is increasing and it is growing in value. As such it is becoming a profitable long-term investment.
New ways of spending digital currency are emerging, such as the purchase of goods and services. Thanks to fast payments, low fees and extra security, cryptocurrency represents a convenient way to make payments.
An interesting offer for traders is the presence of a variety of tokens in pairs with cryptocurrency and fiat. Both Bitcoin and altcoins can be exchanged in fiat pairs with USD, EUR, JPY, CNY and RUB. Digibyte can be converted to EURO and XGOX can be converted to USD.
The project team reports that apps for iOS and Android are in development.
According to the information from the site, in order for traders to get the maximum benefit from trading, the service management has made the low cost of fees. And for market makers, they also pay a rebate.
The exchange interface is quite simple and will be convenient for both experienced and novice traders. Also, API documentation is presented. It is a collection of different classes, libraries and tools written in public source code. They are designed by the CREX24-team for easy use.
The Crex24 API supports popular trading services as getdelta.io.
Support ColossusXT to get listed on Crex24!Back this project
- Multi-level fees. The platform has a multi-level structure of remuneration depending on the trading volume of the client for the last 30 days.
- The convenience of the service. The trading platform has a user-friendly interface and offers services that can be useful for more advanced traders. The functionality includes charts, indicators and other TradingView analysis tools, order book, trade history and market list. In a sense, this creates a certain difference from other services that have only buy/sell options and a chart with a limited timeframe, with no more other options for analyzing or automating trades.
- Several payment options. CREX24 offers several very convenient ways to deposit or withdraw funds for fiat currencies: Bank cards, e-wallets (WebMoney, Qiwi, etc.), as well as electronic payment services (PerfectMoney, Epay and others).
- The crypto exchange has set limits for minimum deposits and withdrawals: $1.5 and $3, respectively.
- Token listing. Users can add new assets to the service for a certain amount. To do this, they must be presented on the CoinMarketCap resource, as well as provide liquidity until traders start trading it. The cost of adding to the site is 0.03 BTC (or equivalent in other currencies).
- Large selection of coins. The cryptocurrency platform has a fairly good selection of altcoins and offers some of those that are rare to come across.
- Security. It offers standard two-factor authentication and encrypted connection.
- Anonymity. There is a client validation option, however, it is not mandatory.